We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to come join our successful team based in Thame. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £16,000 - £16,500 per annum depending on experience.
Are you a real ‘foodie’ or do you have a love for animals?
Are you passionate about exceptional Customer Service and going that extra mile?
Then we have the perfect job for you….
About the Customer Service Advisor role
Here at CPM we are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic customer service advisors to join our successful Contact Centre here in Thame and work for Global brand names across a range of diverse careline campaigns.
In each case you will represent a specific client and the brands they own to deliver first class service to customers and consumers.
The Customer Service Advisor role will require you to develop an in depth understanding of the product and services and to embrace their brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skilful and professional manner across a number of contact types including phone calls, emails, and letters and in some cases web chat and social media too, all whilst offering the best possible consumer experience!
The key to both your and our success is to put our clients and their consumers at the heart of everything we do to provide an amazing service.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Have a confident and enthusiastic manner when dealing with customers over the telephone
- Have strong verbal, written and listening skills together with a keen attention to detail
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and multi-tasking
- Have a professional outlook and be self-confident with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a strong team and work ethic and be willing to support others
- Have a working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word with good keyboard and computer literacy abilities
- Have experience of working under pressure and able to prioritise and mange work load using own initiative
- Be adaptable and accepting of change as we embrace new contact methods such as web chat and Social media
- A clear passion for pets or a passion for food
What we can offer you as our Customer Service Advisor
- Salary between £16,000 - £16,500 DOE
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contracts
- Monday – Friday with shifts between 8am – 8pm
- 1 in 9 weekends to be worked (time of in Lieu will be given) or when client needs dictate
As well as………
- Free parking onsite
- 22 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
- Personal development programmes and industry accreditations such as Institute of Customer services and Apprenticeships programmes
So if you think you are the perfect person and would like to join our CPM family as our new Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out we would love to hear from you!