We are a very active family with 2 boys aged 6 and 7, and a girl 12 living in South West London and need a live-in au pair/mother's help.
We would like someone who can
- Speak French to children
- Prepare children for school and collect after school
- Assist children with their after school routine
- Light tidying/cleaning of children's rooms (we have a cleaner) and clothing
- Prepare simple snacks / meals for kids
- Babysitting 2 times per week
We are looking for someone:
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, patient, friendly, firm and love children
- A non-smoker
- Driver’s license desirable. We can provide a car.
Pay depending on experience. Start Sept 2016.
You will have your own self-contained studio flat, with separate entrance and kitchenette. Wifi, TV etc
Apply only if you have relevant experience looking after children in this age range.
Please send your CV and a summary of your current position and availability.