Quick and easy online quote calculator. From £20. House moves. Office moves. Student moves. Single item moves.
Text postcodes for a quote or ring 07414733305 (Dave).
Check my website for an up to date job list with availability and / or backloads.
Follow me on Facebook for on-route bargains.
House move pricing
- driver stacks in a boot, £20 an hour,
- driver carries stuff in and out of the house £30 (applicable for few heavy items only),
- driver brings an extra man, £40 for the first hour, £30 for following hours if in Leeds,
- driver brings 2 extra men. £40 an hour flat rate if in Leeds. Except it's £50 if it's only one hour e.g. if fridge is American.
If outside Leeds, a custom quote required. See online quote calculator for this, select 3 men for the whole team.
Visit my website for a quote.
For an accurate quote, please skim through this Q&A
Why would you need a team?
- Imagine, it's local move, you hire a van with a driver only. It's two of you - a man and a lady. You work for 3 hours, driver stacks and straps, and you spend £60. Now, if you get a team, it's 5 of us altogether (you still get to help). We do it in hour and half, it costs the same £60, you've done way less work, you have spent half of the time and we get to the next customer too. Quick and accurate. No messing around.
1. So would you need a team?
-- It's basic rate if local (see above). For national and EU moves, text or email postcodes for a quote or use instant online quote calculator,
-- Keep reading,
2. If so, to estimate loading time and hence the quote,
a) how many bedrooms do you have?
b) do you have any wardrobes upstairs?
- No? Skip to c),
- yes? Keep reading,
- did they go up in one piece?
--- did you lift them over a bannister to get up,
--- are they heavy,
--- would you have them taken apart,
--- are they built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors?
c) Do you have a big heavy / leather sofa in living room?
e) Do you have a dining room,
- if so, what's in it apart from table and chairs e.g. another big leather sofa?
f) Any white goods in kitchen,
- if so, do you have an American fridge?
g) How about access,
- how far can I park from the main entrance / living room door,
- are there any items requiring getting around through another door,
- if it is a flat or maisonette,
- what floor is it on,
- is there a lift,
- does the flat have 2 floors, if so, see h).
h) What's the balance between how much stuff is upstairs and downstairs,
- would you have everything downstairs / outside for a quick loading?
i) Do you have a shed?
- how about garden furniture?
See 3rd pic for van dimensions.
London, Glasgow, Cardiff, Dublin, Paris, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Cheska, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria
Attention drivers!!! Add your joblist to my website.